The spirit of reselling is about being agile, adding value and fresh ideas, and your marketing should be no different.
In fact, good marketing has the potential to accentuate these qualities and stand you out in what is a big crowd of competitors.
The chances are you’re also feeling the sea change in customer buying habits and it’s likely that cloud and new modes of IT consumption are changing some of what you actually do. Marketing is vital to communicating this, shaping customer opinion and convincing people why they should use you.
Arguably, marketing has never been so important to the reseller community.
How we help
In our experience, many resellers need help with some or all of the following:
- Developing your value proposition and building a marketing strategy that supports it
- Doing more of the right kind of marketing to generate demand
- Creating compelling content that resonates with your customers
- Professionalising marketing efforts to build credibility with vendors and distributors
- Securing marketing funds to help develop new marketing initiatives