We’re seeking a Junior Marketing Executive to join our team!
Asgard Marketing is looking for motivated, passionate, self-driven individuals keen to make their first mark in the world of marketing. Based in the heart of Warwickshire, this up-and-coming agency specialises in marketing for the IT and Technology industry, and is offering the unique opportunity to become a member of a fun and lively team dedicated to great marketing. Not all heroes wear capes, but as an ‘Asgardian’, you’ll really make a difference working alongside some of the largest companies in IT.
The Junior Marketing Executive role will be extremely diverse, providing support to the Directors and other colleagues with the delivery of marketing services and projects to the company’s broad range of clients. A large percentage of this role will involve copywriting and research to help prepare and inform content creation. Therefore, a natural interest and skill in this area would be considerably valuable.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactive management of marketing projects and related budgets, regularly liaising with third parties like design houses and printers when producing marketing materials
- Contribution to strategic planning of marketing plans; defining timelines, predicted costs, and the various components that make up key projects
- Preparation and creation of a broad scale of written copy, for both digital and print-based collateral, including blog articles, promotional materials, web copy, e-shots, and more
- Preparation and planning of daily content for social media profiles, and detailed reports on the resulting activity for the business and its clients
- Accurate proofreading
- Interacting and developing relationships with Asgard clients on a regular basis; answering phone calls, responding to email communications, accompanying colleagues to face to face meetings
- Management of events to strict timelines, including the sourcing of and liaison with venues, maintenance and building of databases, and research into viable entertainment, catering, and promotional goods
- Diary management and general administration on behalf of Directors
- Assessment and proposition of new marketing techniques and ideas to enhance value for customers
- Some travel may be required from time to time
As mentioned, this is an extremely varied role for someone looking to gain the full experience of marketing across multiple disciplines, all within a friendly, fun, and relaxed environment. We offer a whole host of opportunities to grow, with guidance from marketing professionals with a collective 30 years’ experience in the industry, along with:
- Competitive salary.
- 23 days of annual leave.
- Your birthday off each year, or closest working day.
- Access to more than a hundred fantastic rewards, ranging from free food in major UK restaurants, to movie tickets, to phone insurance and more.
- Regular team days out for team building and socialising.
- Great offices in market town location with in-house cafe area and boutique shops within walking distance.
Skills, Abilities & Qualifications:
- Marketing/business related degree desirable
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A background in, or keen personal interest in producing written content
- Strong analytical, administrative, and organisational skills with great attention to detail
- Professional demeanour and competent communicator
- Creative thinker
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Proficiencies with using Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of using MailChimp is an advantage
- Comfortable analysing information, reporting, and managing budgets
- Problem solver; demonstrating initiative and enthusiasm
- Able to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and multi task
- Most importantly, keen to learn
The successful candidate will be degree educated and ideally have experience of working in a busy office or environment where organisation, time-keeping, and attention to detail is critical. They will be happy to liaise with customers and suppliers in a variety of ways and will project professionalism and confidence in every single interaction.
Candidate will be attracted by becoming part of a small, upcoming, and friendly business and therefore the need to be proactive and self-driven is essential. Having a good understanding of marketing and knowledge of IT or a demonstrable interest in it would be an advantage.
Submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES